List of documents for Stay with Thai husband

1. Visa Extension Form (TM.7).
2. Passport or Travel Documents.
3. Non-Immigrant Visa.
4. Marriage Certificate.(If from abord have to certified by The Embassy or Consulate in Thailand).
5. Thai husband ‘s I.D. Card.
6. House register of Thai husband.
7. Children ‘s Birth Certificate
8. Map to Home
9. Family Photo

Remark: Please prepare two sets of documents

Click for Thai Thai (ภาษาไทย)