List of documents for Volunteer

1. Visa Extension Form (TM.7)
2. Passport or Travel Documents
3. Non-Immigrant Visa
4. Work Permited
5. An official letter from state enterprise or the concerned government department
6. A letter to support from the public charity organization or foreign private organization
7. A letter to explain the work performed by the foreign national on behalf of the public charity organization (The letter must be formatted the immigration bureau’s standard)
8. The name list of all foreigner who work in the public charity organization
9. Licensing organization and Licensee
10. Organization chart
11. Organization map
12. Report the annual process.

Remark: Please prepare two sets of documents

Click for Thai Thai (ภาษาไทย)