List of documents for Retirement Visa

1. Visa Extension Form (TM.7)
2. Passport or Travel Documents
3. Non-Immigrant Visa
4. Letter from Thai Bank certified money in Thai account more than 800,000 Baht 3 months before and ATM slip on date of application OR
5. Income or Pension have to certified by The Embassy or Consulate in Thailand and show income more than 65,000 Baht/month

*** Aged 50 years or older ***

Remark: You only need to prepeare one set of documents

Click for Thai Thai (ภาษาไทย)